This page lists the characters (major[Yellow] and minor[White]) encountered in the Blue Zone Arc
Blue Zone Residents Edit
The Machine King. The Owner of the Blue Zone.
- R-Koronaita Nell. - An R-level who was acknowledged for his abilities and given the rights to control the fleet of flames, the Kalkouroun, one of the strongest fleets of Angkara.
- R-Korun Nell. An R-level soldier of the Angkara planet. A Dragon Soldier who was transported to Nelkipa by N-Maria. He fought against Kiriel until Kiriel beat him and took his Dragon God Armor. He is later taken hostage and used as a guide.
- N-Maria. An N-level Technorat of the Angkara planet. Has technical knowledge. Gave Hansoo and Kiriel the Repulsion Coating after allying with them.
- N-Martin. An N-level soldier of the Angkara planet. Has a kind and laid back personality. His main duty is to protect. He is very nationalistic and tries to betray Hansoo and Kiriel because they were given the Repulsion Coating.
- N-Akuon. The leader of the Technorats. A leader of all technical-related things who is positioned as the head technician on Kalkouroun Fleet. A complete germophobe.
- N-Aroel. A Technorat with abilities on par with N-Akuon. Has a nasty personality and lack of respect for the R-levels above him. Positioned in the Aokan, Nelkipa's defense city, as the city's head technician. Allies with Kiriel before he beamed himself home.
Valentine Siblings Edit
Dark Lords of Clementine:
- Ares Valentine - The younger sibling. Duel wields with a long sword and short sword.
- Elis Valentine - The older sibling. Likes to self-mutilate herself as a hobby.
Jack Hounder - One of the surviving humans on the Blue Zone after Melchizedek betrayed the humans. A good looking man who has a trait that can read a person's emotions and their evil thoughts. His trait also allows him to find women he'd once been intimate with. Uses it to lead Hansoo and Kiriel to the Angkara natives.